Terms & Conditions
- For the room rates after 30 Nov 2017 please contact us.
- All rates are quoted in Thai Baht currency inclusive of applicable government tax and service charge.
- Check-in time 14.00
- Check-out time 12.00
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- FREE One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child’s cot/crib or existing bed (No breakfast is include).
- One child from 2 to 6 years is charged THB 400 per child per night when using existing beds with Breakfast and THB 300 per child per night without Breakfast.
- All children or adults are charged THB 900 per person per night in an extra bed with Breakfast is included and THB 750 per person per night in an extra bed without Breakfast.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children’s cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child’s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Please choose your child ages carefully. Upon the arrival your children’s birth dates are being checked and the difference will be charged.
- FREE Transfer-In from Thong Sala pier (only for guests booking from directly with us) please inform us your arrival time and ferry company at least one day before arrival date.
- Transfer-in for bookings not directly with us is cost 200 THB/Person, children 100 THB/Child.
- For transfer-in from other place, please contact us for more details and rates
- Full Moon Reservation: A minimum stay 4 nights.
- Christmas Reservation: A minimum stay 5 nights.
- New Year Reservation: A minimum stay 7 nights.
- 50% deposit of total amount is required.
- If cancelled up to 14 days before date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in the case of No-Show, 50% of amount will be charged.
- Early check-out (All season) 100% of amount will be charged.
Cancellation due to illness
- We understand that unexpected situations arise involving illness or medical procedures. If you are unable to make a cancellation up to 14 days before date of arrival because of illness or medical procedures, you can provide doctor’s official letter stating that you are unable to travel. On presentation of this, Cyana Beach Resort can provide you with a receipt for the money paid, this can then be claimed back from the majority of holiday insurance providers.
- Online Payment: PayPal
- Payment at the Resort: Cash and Credit card (Visa or Master Card only)
Please Contact us if you require any further information.